A+ Home Inspection Services
By making sure that these few following areas are taken care of prior to your inspector showing up, you can ensure a safer, faster and better home inspection.
1. Make sure all utilities (gas, electric, water) are turned on.
2. Make sure the foundation is clear of debris and obstructions that can restrict the visual inspection.
3. Gates, crawl spaces and attic hatches are all accessible.
4. Cars are parked outside of garages.
5. Unobstructed access to service panel(s) and water heater(s).
6. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are equipped with working batteries.
7. Burned out light bulbs have been replaced.
8. All pets are secured or not on the property.